One Computer. Multiple Users.
Multipoint enables multiple users to share one computer at the same time. Multipoint stations consist of a ByteSpeed m202 Zero Client, monitor, keyboard, and mouse that connects to a Windows Multipoint Server System via USB cable. It is ideal for a small lab or cluster computer.
- Multiple users simultaneously share the processing power of one host computer, giving more users access to computing
- Each user experiences an independent and personalized computing experience
- Easily connect monitors, mice, and keyboards to the host computer over USB
- Easily share files and folders on the host PC to facilitate collaboration between teachers, students, and peers and enable more project-based learning methods
- Lowest overall cost per computing seat (buy and maintain fewer computers, which reduces management costs & power consumption)
- Easy to implement and manage, as well as monitor and guide student usage
- Supports universal VESA Mount
The ByteSpeed m202 Zero Client is backed by our excellent ByteSpeed 5 year standard warranty and lifetime tech support.