When you buy a ByteSpeed computer, you are purchasing the service of our entire staff. We build the highest quality systems, with the highest quality standards. As with any product, a computer is only as good as the support given by the company that built it.”
ByteSpeed’s Industry Leading Warranties
ByteSpeed’s industry leading warranties take the risk out of computer purchases and make your investment more affordable. Not only do we offer industry-leading warranties on all of our systems, we also provide Lifetime Tech Support to help keep your systems up and running during the entire life of your purchase.
ByteSpeed is committed to honoring and maintaining our warranty. Our account managers and support team work closely with you to quickly resolve any warranty issues.
Servers and Desktops
ByteSpeed provides a standard 5-year warranty on all servers and desktops. Our excellent 5-year desktop warranty exceeds our major competitors by as much as 4 years.
Our laptops have a standard 3-year/2-year/or 1-year warranty (depending on model), plus a 1-year warranty on the laptop battery.
What IS Covered Under Warranty?
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Standard manufacturer’s warranty applies to non-ByteSpeed branded hardware (EX: D-Link switches, Samsung printers, Tandberg backup devices, Spectrum laptop carts, etc.)
- Normal hardware failure
What is NOT Covered Under Warranty?
- Vandalism and intentional damage
- Theft or loss
- Improper use that is not in accordance with proper care of equipment (spills, drops, etc.)
- Acts of nature
- Accidental damage
How to Report a Problem:
- Using the ByteSpeed Serial number on the back of the machine is the easiest and most efficient way for our tech support team to track replacements, parts, or warranty issues (it will look like 20xx-xx-xxxx).
- Any problems occurring in the first 30 days of use can be reported as DOA. ByteSpeed will immediately fix or replace all DOA machines.
- Technicians can use ByteSpeed’s online customer support system to submit repair issues, track repair issues, manage their inventory, look up the configuration of a ByteSpeed computer, and more. For a login to the support portal, contact email@example.com or your sales rep.
ByteSpeed Help Desk
Please report any issues to ensure all Bytespeed products are working properly. Contact ByteSpeed Support Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST: 888.658.0715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Warranty Parts
- ByteSpeed guarantees all warranty issues are handled in a timely manner. Most warranty parts will ship the same day. Accelerated shipping is also an available option for crucial situations.
- All ByteSpeed warranty parts will ship with pre-paid return labels for the bad part to return to ByteSpeed, with the exception of Chromebooks (customers who purchase Chromebooks are responsible for repair shipping, even if the system is under warranty).
- ByteSpeed offers a custom parts closet option with quantity orders. The parts closet is in essence an extension of ByteSpeed’s inventory on your site, it is only to be used for maintaining and repairing ByteSpeed computers. As parts are used from the parts closet, customers need to follow the standard RMA process to replenish new parts for their parts closet. This helps eliminate down time and makes warranty requests much easier for both ByteSpeed and our customers.
Free Shipping Policy
Free Shipping Means More Value for You!
ByteSpeed is committed to giving you the most value for your money. That’s why we offer reliable FREE shipping on all purchases, RMAs, and warranty items (with the exception of Chromebooks).* And unlike many of our competitors, no minimum purchase is required. Free Shipping is just another reason to look to ByteSpeed for all your computing needs!
*Chromebooks have free shipping on purchases, but customers must pay shipping on all repairs, even if under warranty.
No Minimum Purchase
Purchase 1 or 5,000+ products.
All Products Qualify
Even oversized products such as servers and laptop carts.
Track Your Shipments
Customers will receive an automated email with shipment information and tracking number. The ByteSpeed Vector Support Portal also enables customers to track UPS and FedEx shipments for RMAs, repairs, etc.
Free Shipping Details:
- Free Shipping offer is available in the contiguous United States only. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or international addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
- All ByteSpeed warranty items will ship with pre-paid return labels for the part that needs replacement (*with the exception of Chromebooks – see below). It is important to use this label so ByteSpeed can properly execute warranty requests. Most warranty items will ship the same day.
- Expedited Shipping is available. Please contact your sales rep for custom quotes for expedited or custom shipping requests.
- Free Shipping offer is NOT valid on items that are not covered under warranty.
- Free shipping includes offloading products at delivery dock or front door. Lift gate service for palletized freight shipments is also included (if customer doesn’t have a loading dock). Inside Delivery Service is NOT included (delivery past the front door).
- *Important Chromebook exception: Chromebooks qualify for free shipping on purchases, but customers must pay shipping on all repairs, even if the Chromebook is under warranty.
ByteSpeed Disaster Recovery Policy
If your organization suffers from a natural disaster, please contact ByteSpeed immediately. We will work with you to establish rapid recovery strategies and replace your ByteSpeed systems with comparable configurations in a reasonable amount of time. In addition, ByteSpeed guarantees that your recovery systems will be placed on the top of our system build list to ensure fast replacement.
ByteSpeed offers a deferred billing option upon request for replacement machines due to natural disaster, allowing delay of payment until insurance claims are processed.
ByteSpeed offers free shipping on all purchases, including replacement machines due to natural disaster.
ByteSpeed saves your image from your original purchase so we can deploy it on future systems with similar hardware, ensuring you get up and running quickly. If replacement machines are not compatible with your current image, ByteSpeed will overnight an imaging machine to create new images, ensuring you get up and running quickly.
Please contact the ByteSpeed sales team regarding any questions or help you customize a solution that is perfect fit for your organization.
Contact Us Today
Please call us at (877) 553-0777
How We Handle Your Data
ByteSpeed is committed to protecting your privacy. You can rest assured the information you provide us through our website will remain confidential and will not be sold to any third party for any reason. This means you won’t have to worry about getting a lot of unsolicited email or postal mail based on the information requests and feedback forms you submit.
If there are any additional issues you would like us to address or clarify further, please let us know, and we will get back to you quickly with the information you need.